The concept and characteristics of nonwovens
Nonwovens (also known as nonwovens), is a new generation of environmental protection materials, with water repellent, breathable, flexible, non-combustion-supporting, non-toxic non-irritating, colorful characteristics. If the material is placed outdoors by natural decomposition, its longest life is only 90 days, placed in the indoor decomposition in 5 years, non-toxic combustion, tasteless, and without any left over substances, so it does not pollute the environment, so environmental protection from this. Suitable for washing and other object points.
It directly uses polymer slices, short fibers or filaments through a variety of fiber mesh forming methods and consolidation technology to form a soft, breathable and planar structure of new fiber products.
1. Qualitative LIGHT: IT IS MAIN PRODUCTION RAW MATERIAL WITH POLYPROPYLENE RESIN, SPECIFIC GRAVITY IS 0.9 ONLY, HAVE COTTON OF 3 OF 5, HAVE FLUFFY SEX, FEEL IS GOOD.
2. Soft: Composed of fine fibers (2-3D) light hot-melt bonding molding. The finished product is soft and comfortable.
3. Water transfer and air permeability: POLYPROPYLENE slice does not absorb water, water content is zero, the finished product is good water transfer, composed of 100% fiber with porosity, good air permeability, easy to keep the cloth dry and easy to wash.
4. Non-toxic, non-irritating: The product is made of FDA food grade raw materials, without other chemical ingredients, stable performance, non-toxic, no odor, no irritation to the skin.
5. Antibacterial, chemical resistance: polypropylene is a chemical blunt substance, not moth moth, and can isolate the presence of bacteria and insect erosion in the liquid; Antibacterial, alkali corrosion, finished products do not affect the strength due to erosion.
6. Antimicrobial properties. Products with water, not moldy, and can isolate the presence of bacteria and insects in the liquid erosion, not moldy decay.
7. Physical properties. The product strength is better than that of the general staple fiber products. The strength is not directional, and the strength is similar in the vertical and horizontal direction.
8. In terms of environmental protection, the raw material of most non-woven fabrics used at present is polypropylene, and the raw material of plastic bags is polyethylene. Although the names of the two substances are similar, they are far from each other in chemical structure. The chemical molecular structure of polyethylene has strong stability and is extremely difficult to degrade, so plastic bags need 300 years to decompose. Polypropylene, on the other hand, has a weak chemical structure and its molecular chains can be easily broken, allowing it to be effectively degraded and enter the next environmental cycle in a non-toxic form. A non-woven shopping bag can be completely decomposed in 90 days. Non-woven shopping bags can be reused more than 10 times and pollute the environment only 10 percent as much as plastic bags.